Just call me Joprah, I made a list of my favorite things!
1. Discussing Arkansas Politics over a glass of red wine with good friends.
2. Going outside and exploring Arkansas in the springtime.
3. Watching Rachael make butter. Yes, she made butter. Also, she let me make my own flavored butter. I added nutmeg, chocolate flakes, brown sugar and cocoa powder. It seemed a bit odd at first but I was like a kid in a candy store and it actually turned out to be pretty delicious!
4. 50% off candles at Hobby Lobby. I found one that I loved; it smells like old lady perfume and funeral homes. It’s completely fine if you are freaked out by that last statement but there is no other way to describe the smell and I LOVE it. Also, it’s called “Springtime inParis”. Hey-a girl can pretend!
5. Spending time with family and friends. That’s something I love all the time, but its nice to be reminded that you have people who love and care for you in the world. It’s the bees knees.
6. YOU! Big sister and I started this whole blog thing on a whim and we really do appreciate getting to share things with others, feel free to share with us and let us know how we are doing!
p.s. I know you aren’t supposed to give yourself a nickname but I’m digging the whole “Joprah” thing, this NEEDS to catch on!